Data Driven Advocacy Training
A training that allows SRHR advocates to enhance their advocacy skills by understanding evidence-based advocacy and integrate gender data into their efforts to advocate for change in ensuring SRHR for all.
What capacity strengthening support can we provide on this topic?
This training will focus on the following data driven advocacy aspects-
● the world of data, data sources, the ecosystem of key stakeholders involved in data production.
● gender data, it’s disaggregation, key gender indicators and the available data sources.
● key considerations to keep in mind when identifying relevant data for SRHR advocacy issue.
● ways to organize your data and create a data-driven advocacy message.
What could the CS support we offer look like?
CS support will be provided in the form of a 3 days training with an interactive safe space that will include presentations, group activities, conversations across countries with rooms for questions.
What tools are available?
● SDG indicators database, DHS Stat compiler, global gender databases.
What languages can this CS support be provided in?
• English, Urdu/Hindi, Bengali, Bahasa, Nepali, upon request