Changemakers & Intersectionalities Training
This training is a leadership programme that blends social innovation, intersectionality and sexuality to empower diverse young people to become effective advocates for social change around young people’s SRHR and develop themselves as social change entrepreneurs.
What capacity strengthening support can we provide on this topic?
ARROW Changemakers Programme is a leadership programme that blends with design thinking, social entrepreneurship and social innovation. This is a blended training where participants will also be provided a common understanding and value clarification on intersectionalities and sexuality to bring about social change in their own communities focused on SRHR.
What could the CS support we offer look like?
- Changemakers Programme is usually a 7-weeks programme conducted virtually (at this point) by using a secure and user-friendly online platform. In between the sessions, participants will have the scope to work on a public support or advocacy social innovation pilot to implement their ideas into action.
- In-country face-to-face trainings for intersectionality trainings when possible.
- Online reading materials and Webinars.
What tools are available?
- InterSEXionality: A Facilitator’s Guide and our work on intersectionality accessible at https://arrow.org.my/tag/intersectionality/
- Materials provided during the changemakers training programme.
What languages can this CS support be provided in?
- English Urdu/Hindi (on request) Bengali (on request) Bahasa, Indonesia (on request) Nepali (on request)